Andrew Anderson & Sons are here to support and advise you with funeral arrangements.
We will guide you through making the funeral arrangements, advise you of all the options and choices available and work with you to arrange the funeral that is personal to your family.
The person making the funeral arrangements is responsible for making decisions and signing all necessary paperwork, they are also responsible for arranging payment of the funeral.
Decisions you will need to consider when arranging a funeral:
- Who should be informed of the death
- Where the funeral is to be held
- Religious or non-religious service
- Burial, cremation or repatriation
- What costs are involved
- Coffin, casket and urn selection
- Dressing the deceased
- Where the deceased should rest prior to the funeral
- Who is to conduct and speak at the funeral service
- Whether to have floral tributes or donations to charity
- Newspaper notices
Please feel free to call to discuss your thoughts, concerns and wishes. We will be pleased to help in any way we can, to contact us, please call 01877 330398